Sunday, March 7, 2010

Market days.









By far my favorite thing to do on a Saturday is stroll through local markets, rummage through the beautiful craft, smell the homemade curries and the roasted nuts. I love the relaxed atmosphere, kids running around with ribbons on a stick in one hand and a corn on the cob in the other. The best thing is coming home with a bag of very very random items. For example last week i came home with a cauliflower, a pair of black boots, stain remover, and a basil plant. (came in very handy when making pizza the other night). I cant believe the complete convenience of having a herb garden. Mine is not existing yet but the basil is a good start and that is my next project. Yes i will plant myself a herb garden. Its times like this im actually glad i work at Bunnings. I think that herb gardens should come mandatory with any house. But then perhaps its the planting and maintaining of the garden that makes it all the more special. Anywho heres a few photos of the market.. St Andrews market you drive for about half an hour from where i live and you feel like your a million miles away.

No comments:

Post a Comment